Thursday, January 29, 2009

Group LIFE!

I love my small group. I just had to get that off my chest. Our group constantly challenges me in my faith...my marriage...my parenting...my investment in others. I love the "diversity" in our backgrounds and faiths. I love that we can all share our struggles and pray for one another. I love that we don't have all of the answers about God and the Bible and what is going on in this world. We are doing life together. And I have to tell you, that's fun!

When we moved to Chattanooga a year and a half ago, we really didn't know a whole lot of people. Even showing up on Sunday as the pastor of a church, relationships weren't flourishing. But when we joined our small group several months later, everything changed. We now have a group of people that we not only meet with every week, but we call them friends. And we are so grateful for them.

So how about you? Where are you experiencing Community? Do you have some people who are pouring into you and you have the opportunity to return the favor? If not, why not check out Group Link at Rock Point. From my vantage point, you won't regret it.

Here's the Group Link...link. Check it out!

Rock Point Group Link

Heath

No comments: