Monday, April 13, 2009

Post-Easter notes

INCREDIBLE Day at Rock Point on Easter Sunday!! I have to tell you that I am amazed at our teams and the environments they help create every week. This Sunday they absolutely went over the top to create excellent environments for our guests that were irresistible and...well...just cool! So thank you to all of our staff and volunteers who helped create such a wonderful place on Sunday. After the dust settled we realized that almost 500 people attended Rock Point this past week! God is doing an amazing thing at Rock Point and I am so grateful to be play a small part on this journey!

Here is an email I received Sunday afternoon from someone who invited guests with them to Rock Point this past Sunday. This got me pretty excited:

A family I have been investing in for a few months came to church today. It was he and his wife and 3 children. They were blown away by RPCC and the excellence they experienced...they have been searching for a church home and decided to come today...From Waumba Land to Upstreet to the music to the message they were BLOWN away...I love that I can invest and invite and have confidence in what a great experience those visitors will have.

So, thank you to all of the volunteers to help create environments where this can happen...thank you to the staff for your countless hours and your leadership...and thank you God for giving us this incredible opportunity of leading people in Chattanooga into a growing relationship with You.

Heath

No comments: