Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stories of Life Change...

I love hearing stories of life change. I'm not talking about winning the lottery or finding your "soul mate". I'm talking real life change by having a relationship with your Heavenly Father through Christ. Jesus promised abundant life and it's for real. I love hearing people who were far away from God and now are walking with Him...not living perfect...but trusting in Him. Wow!

In fact, down the hall from where I am sitting, we are filming 3 stories of those who have experienced this new life in Christ. We'll be showing these before they get baptized at Rock Point in a few weeks. For us baptism isn't just something you do in church, it is really celebrating what God has done on the inside of us through an external act. So we want to give those who are being baptized the opportunity to share their story with others. It's pretty cool!

Isn't that really what it's all about? Sharing our story. I'm so glad we're doing this. Can't wait to see and hear their stories!

Heath

No comments: